Weird Floating point Error

2005-03-11 05:38:21 PM
cppbuilder92
Hi,
Since a few days i'm getting Invalid Floating Point Operations Errors
(EInvalidOp) cin my project.
The stupid thing is that it worked fine and now it crashes at the next
statement:
#define WORD_BUILDING_BLOCK_TRUE_PAGE_LENGTH 850
m_iPageNumber = ( fTopLeftY / WORD_BUILDING_BLOCK_TRUE_PAGE_LENGTH ) + 1;
fTopLeftY is a float.
m_iPageNumber ia a integer.
Can someone explain to me why this is now happening.
Regards,
Bart

Re:Weird Floating point Error