TListBox DoubleBuffered problem

2005-07-15 12:54:46 PM
cppbuilder61
Hi,
I've got a list box in which I've set DoubleBuffered = true to eliminate
flicker when the parent control is resized. This works fine unless the
contents is such that the vertical scrollbar is displayed. If I click on
the up/down arrows or scroll using the scrollbar, I get an all black
background wherever there is no text or a selection highlight. If I turn
off DoubleBuffer, the problem goes away, but of course, I get the usual ugly
flickering.
Is there a known bug in the listbox's double buffering routine? Is there a
fix or a work-around?
I'm using BCB6 Pro on XP Pro.
Thanks,
- Dennis

Re:TListBox DoubleBuffered problem

"Dennis Jones" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there a known bug in the listbox's double buffering routine? Is there
fix or a work-around?
Anyone?