Delete items from ComboBox

2007-09-24 05:12:49 PM
cppbuilder81
Hi
I'm trying to implement something like autocomplete combobox: when
user types some text, the combobox dropdown should display only items
that match text entered. So I'm removing nonmatching items from
ComboBox->Items. The problem is that when I'm removing items from a
dropped-down combo box, the dropped-down list height isn't adjusted
according to the new number of items. The list size stays the same, it
just shows blank lines for missing items. See:
ser-ega.newmail.ru/combo1.png - before delete
ser-ega.newmail.ru/combo2.png - after delete
Is there a way to adjust list box height?
Thanks,
telega

Re:Delete items from ComboBox

I've solved the problem. The solution is quite complicated though.