Make new object of one

2003-07-10 08:05:45 AM
cppbuilder59
In my form i have a PageControll, inside there are: a panel a scrollbox a
ProgressBar...
When i run the application i would that if i write the number 2 in a edit
box it will create another page (TabShell) inside PageControll like the
first but separated with its own methods characteristics and so on...
if i type 5 it'll make 5 pages (TabShells)...
how?

Re:Make new object of one

I Add that i want get an object (a class) to handle this..
messaggio news:3f0cadd8$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...