POP/SMTP clients

2003-08-26 03:39:14 AM
cppbuilder45
I just finished writing a pair of classes for simple POP and SMTP clients.
I gave up pretty quickly on the components that came with BCB - way too
much work for something pretty simple. I have them on my web site
(www.bryantrecording.com/software.htm). I am asking a little money for
them, but I also have a BCB wrapper for MD5 that's free (and also much
better than the MD5 that comes with BCB, which I can say in all humility
since all I did was a minor modification on an existing MSC version), and
the entire source code for my GoMAME project is also available.
The POP and SMTP classes, BTW, are currently in use in a web back-end
server done for a client.
Enjoy,
Greg