Ressource dll wizard lost

2003-09-18 02:57:06 PM
cppbuilder55
Hi,
System: BCB 6 Pro Up4
with a new empty project I can use the ressource dll wizard, but if
load my real project and I want to select the wizard - the wizard is
disappeared.
Do anybody know this effect?
A new Installation of BCB does'nt repair this effect :-(
Best regards,
Thorsten

Re:Ressource dll wizard lost

You have probably excluded the required package for the project setting.
Add the dclite60.bpl package from Component|Install Pacakge.
-Sundeep