COM-656 error

2003-11-20 05:01:10 AM
cppbuilder110
Hi Avaryone,
I've been trying to figure this out for a long time.
Every once in a while I receive the error message (usually upon closing a
debugged program):
Internal error: COM-656
The only reference I found was that it is "probably caused by some rogue
3rd party package". Even if it is so, how do I find out how to fix the
package? I have several packages I wrote myself, and I would like to clean
them up. CG, debugging, etc. did not bring me closer to the solution.
Does anybody know what actually causes this error?
Thanks in advance.
Gy{*word*39}
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/

Re:COM-656 error

Please anybody on that error?
Is it really annoying, the only solution is to close the IDE after several
other error messages.... and to try to restart the session.