Tools Menu Still NG (Can't "Reply")

2003-11-18 08:27:54 AM
cppbuilder55
Jonathan,
I'm sorry to have to keep opening new messages, but the mail server comes up
with an error every time that I try to "Reply".
I am using 5.0, and I did changed the 5.0 registry, and that is what I siad
that I did.
I said that I DEVIATED from your 4.0 instruction.
Richard

Re:Tools Menu Still NG (Can't "Reply")

Richard wrote:
I am using 5.0, and I did changed the 5.0 registry, and that is what I siad
that I did.
I said that I DEVIATED from your 4.0 instruction.
Well, in that case I don't know what else to tell you to change. I've
never bothered to turn it off, but that advice has worked for others.
I guess all I can say is to make sure to double check your changes.
--
Jonathan Arnold C/C++/CBuilder Keen Advice:
www.keen.com/categories/categorylist_expand.asp