Fatal Linker AV

2004-02-21 04:59:01 AM
cppbuilder27
When I Build my project, I receive a linker message:
"[Linker Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated."
I get this one all the time, but my application seems to run
fine, and the IDE seems to (usually) behave just fine. What
gives?

Re:Fatal Linker AV

TerryC wrote:
When I Build my project, I receive a linker message:

"[Linker Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated."

I get this one all the time, but my application seems to run
fine, and the IDE seems to (usually) behave just fine. What
gives?

No, your application isn't fine, when this happens, the exe file isn't
updated.
I guess you are using C++ Builder 6. Then you MUST install update 4, it
fixes that problem, among others.