BDS2006 - Package Description Missing

2006-06-29 09:30:48 PM
cppbuilder40
Hi,
Does anyone know how to specify the descriotion for a package in BDS 2006?
In BCB6, the description for a package can be specified in a "Description"
page in the project option dialog. However, it seems gone in BDS 2006. There
is no place to specify the package description which are useful to identify
the packages easily. Thanks.
Q.L.

Re:BDS2006 - Package Description Missing

The setting (for C++ personality) is now at:
Project | Options | Linker | PE file options | Set image description
To read the QC report that I entered click here:
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
- Clayton

Re:BDS2006 - Package Description Missing

Thanks. I totally agree with your report. BDS2006 makes a lot confusions and
makes a lot of inconveniences for C++ users. I am still using BCB6 although
I purchased BDS2006.
Q.L.
"Clayton Arends" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
The setting (for C++ personality) is now at:

Project | Options | Linker | PE file options | Set image description

To read the QC report that I entered click here:

qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx

- Clayton

{smallsort}