advanced string grid

2007-05-31 01:29:02 AM
cppbuilder6
I'm having a problem with a Advanced String Grid component. When the
software is in the process of add a field it does an index of to find a
string containing "Time". When this is done the exception: Exception
class EConvertError with message 'Cannot assign a nil to a TFont' is
thrown. I have checked the grids and the fonts alright Can anyone help?
Does anyone have an idea why nil would be assign to a font when IndexOf
is called?
I know it is not much but the line of code below is where the exception
is thrown. (AnsiString as = "Time")
DataGrid3->ColumnHeaders->IndexOf( as );