LMD Component Gives AV error

2007-11-12 03:05:24 PM
cppbuilder54
When I use a LMD component in a project form, project doesn't work.
Compiling, linking give no error. But, before winmain function,
application gives access violation error. When I remove the LMD
component from the form( no LMD component exists in this project),
application works properly. This access violation error occurs for
only a project. My other projects using LMD tools doesn't give this
error. I compare working and not working project bpr files. But, I
could not any differences. How can I solve this problem.

Re:LMD Component Gives AV error

Hello Ozan,
1. You must use the Borland-Newsserver for posting, otherwise (most)
of the community members can't read your question.
2. That's not the correct group, use
borland.public.cppbuilder.thirdpartytools
or
borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
3. Ask LMD directly, that's the best solution. I hope you are a
licensed user...
Greetings
Udo
Kusmen < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
When I use a LMD component in a project form, project doesn't work.
Compiling, linking give no error. But, before winmain function,
application gives access violation error. When I remove the LMD
component from the form( no LMD component exists in this project),
application works properly. This access violation error occurs for
only a project. My other projects using LMD tools doesn't give this
error. I compare working and not working project bpr files. But, I
could not any differences. How can I solve this problem.

Re:LMD Component Gives AV error

Thanks for help. I will post message to LMD.

{smallsort}