BDS2006 - Source Code De{*word*81} is "NOT" working...

2007-07-26 11:26:27 PM
cppbuilder76
I have a project, that I have set a number of different breakpoints on,
but they all place me in the CPU window with a given instruction. If I
change the window back to the editor and try to "Step over" it just
continues executing like I gave the "Run" instruction.
Breakpoints and "Step Over" seems to be working on the project source,
but the source for my main form is just dumping me to the CPU window.
Any ideas on how I can resolve this?
Thanks in advance,
Joe

Re:BDS2006 - Source Code De{*word*81} is "NOT" working...

Joe L. wrote:
I have a project, that I have set a number of different breakpoints on,
but they all place me in the CPU window with a given instruction. If I
change the window back to the editor and try to "Step over" it just
continues executing like I gave the "Run" instruction.

Breakpoints and "Step Over" seems to be working on the project source,
but the source for my main form is just dumping me to the CPU window.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
Joe
Actually, it seems to be limited to one method of the main form. Still
don't understand what happened, or how to fix it.
Thanks again,

Joe L. wrote:
I have a project, that I have set a number of different breakpoints on,
but they all place me in the CPU window with a given instruction. If I
change the window back to the editor and try to "Step over" it just
continues executing like I gave the "Run" instruction.

Breakpoints and "Step Over" seems to be working on the project source,
but the source for my main form is just dumping me to the CPU window.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
Joe
Seems that the issue was related to a new piece of code added to the
function having trouble. Removed the code, all is well. Taking a
different approach to get the task done.
Found a work around, all set now, thanks.
Joe

{smallsort}