TChart with ScrollBar????

2007-01-10 02:47:05 PM
cppbuilder60
Dear all:
I am working on an application with TChart and TLineSeries. Since i will
put a lot of data into TLineSeries during the runtime. i want a ScrollBar
under TChart, and when pressing Scrollbar, TChart will be scrolled.
It seems to me TChart itself has no scrollbar. The means i have to put a
scrollbar in form by myself. but the coordination between TChart and
scrollbar needs a lot of work(for exmaple, when TChart is Zoom In or Zoom
out, and so on).
someone has a better idea??

Re:TChart with ScrollBar????

"lackner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

[...] i want a ScrollBar under TChart, and when pressing
Scrollbar, TChart will be scrolled.
Put the TChart into a TScrollBox.
~ JD

Re:TChart with ScrollBar????

But how to coordinate TChart wtih TScrollBox?? Can you give me more detail
on this issue?
Thanks a lot!
"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >写入消息新闻:45a49d5c$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"lackner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>[...] i want a ScrollBar under TChart, and when pressing
>Scrollbar, TChart will be scrolled.

Put the TChart into a TScrollBox.

~ JD

{smallsort}

Re:TChart with ScrollBar????

"lackner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

But how to coordinate TChart wtih TScrollBox??
Position the TChart at (0,0) and set it's Width and Height as
needed and the TScrollBox will handle the rest.
Can you give me more detail on this issue?
There is one quirk with TScrollBox. If you're zooming, set the
scroll positions to zero, change the TChart size and then
reposition the scrollbar positions.
If you're worried about flicker, disable repainting of the
TScrollBox before you begin and reenable when finished by
using the Win32 API SendMessage and WM_SETREDRAW and then
call it's Invalidate method to cause it to refresh.
~ JD