unresolved external 'Direct3DCreate9'

2004-05-22 01:24:23 AM
cppbuilder31
Wich Lib is to use for this external? I linked in the two CFGs includes
from DXSDK and BCC55 and the LIBs too. What goes wrong? What have I to do?
Thanks for helping.

Re:unresolved external 'Direct3DCreate9'

I assume that on your machine the Windows directory is \Windows. On
some it might be \WINNT. Adjust what is below for the directories on
your machine.
Change to your compiler's library directory
cd c:\borland\bcc55\lib
and give this command to create a Direct 3D version 9 library
implib -c d3d9.LIB c:\windows\system32\d3d9.DLL
If you are letting the compiler drive the linker, only calling bcc32
to create an executable, then list the library name, d3d9.lib ,
complete with .lib extension on the command line to the right of the
source file names.
If you are calling the linker yourself then list d3d9 as the first
library.
. Ed
news:c8le0d$ojg$06$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

On Fri, 21 May 2004 19:24:23 +0200, "Ek. Skirl" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
Wich Lib is to use for this external? I linked in the two CFGs includes
from DXSDK and BCC55 and the LIBs too. What goes wrong? What have I to do?
Thanks for helping.
Take a look at this adress:
clootie.narod.ru/cbuilder/index.htm
All answers are there.
Darko

{smallsort}

Re:unresolved external 'Direct3DCreate9'

wrote:

>Wich Lib is to use for this external? I linked in the two CFGs includes
>from DXSDK and BCC55 and the LIBs too. What goes wrong? What have I to
do?
>Thanks for helping.

Take a look at this adress:
clootie.narod.ru/cbuilder/index.htm

All answers are there.

Darko

Re:unresolved external 'Direct3DCreate9'

Thanks, it works :-)). I think, that the libs right of the sources are used
first? I never heard about befor. Seems it's windowslike :-(.
"Ed Mulroy [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I assume that on your machine the Windows directory is \Windows. On
some it might be \WINNT. Adjust what is below for the directories on
your machine.

Change to your compiler's library directory

cd c:\borland\bcc55\lib

and give this command to create a Direct 3D version 9 library

implib -c d3d9.LIB c:\windows\system32\d3d9.DLL

If you are letting the compiler drive the linker, only calling bcc32
to create an executable, then list the library name, d3d9.lib ,
complete with .lib extension on the command line to the right of the
source file names.

If you are calling the linker yourself then list d3d9 as the first
library.

. Ed

>Ek. Skirl wrote in message
>news:c8le0d$ojg$06$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>Wich Lib is to use for this external? I linked in the
>two CFGs includes from DXSDK and BCC55 and the
>LIBs too. What goes wrong? What have I to do?
>Thanks for helping.

Re:unresolved external 'Direct3DCreate9'

On Sat, 22 May 2004 09:03:27 +0200, "Ek. Skirl" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
Only 404 on this link :-(
Try just this: