Commands out of sync

2006-03-05 05:02:44 AM
cppbuilder32
I am using BDS 2006 with dbExpress and a MySQL table.
I do some queries to database table (I put the data on a DBGrid.) using the
commands:
ClientDataSet->Close();
SQLDataSet->Close();
SQLDataSet->CommandText = "new SQL query";
SQLDataSet->Open();
ClientDataSet->Open();
If I donīt change any data on the DBGrid all works fine (I can change betwen
queries). However, when I a changes the data on the DBgrid and try to change
to other query I get the error:
"Commands out of sync -you can't run that now"
The command ApplyChanges(0) works OK because the changes are done to the
database.
Somebody has any idea what I am doing wrong.
Thanks

Re:Commands out of sync

Well, I tried with the MicroOLAP DBX4MySQL driver and all works OK. Maybe I
donīt have the correct version of DBXMYS30.DLL. Where can I find the latest
version of DBXMYS30.DLL for MySQL 4.0.26.
"LMario" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
[...]

I think you need to downgrade MySQL to 4.0.24. I've tried MySQL 4.0.25,
but it did not work. I don't know if there is a newer Version of
DBXMYS30.DLL for download available.
Herwig

{smallsort}