VC2005 CRT

2006-03-22 07:00:39 AM
cppbuilder33
Hello,
How to use dll built with visual studio c++ 2005? The dll is pure c and
I must use the Loadlibrary function to dynamically load it.
I keep getting the error:
Runtime error!
Program: MyPath\MyApp.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more
information.
I googled and I found that the problem must be related to a manifest
file that must be embedded in the application. I verified and the
manifest is effectively embedded in the dll. But the error still occurs.
The application is a BCB6 project.
I did not found any useful information on MS site.
Any help would be welcome.
Olivier Bertini

Re:VC2005 CRT

I reposted this question under the non-technical newsgroup.
Regards,
Olivier