C++Builder 5 on Windows XP

I just buy a new laptop running Windows XP SP1 and I wish to install my
C++Builder 5 on it. So my question is the following: Is C++Builder 5 can be
installed and run properly on Windows XP SP1?
Thanks.
--
/* Stéphane Lambert */

Re:C++Builder 5 on Windows XP

Stéphane Lambert wrote:

I just buy a new laptop running Windows XP SP1 and I wish to install my
C++Builder 5 on it. So my question is the following: Is C++Builder 5 can be
installed and run properly on Windows XP SP1?

Thanks.

Yes, I run BCB 5 Pro, and ran it just fine on XP SP1 (and now it's
running on XP SP2, since I've installed the service pack).
David Erbas-White

Re:C++Builder 5 on Windows XP

Hi David,
Thanks for the information. I really appreciate.
--
/* Stéphane Lambert */
"David Erbas-White" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
: Stéphane Lambert wrote:
:>Hi,
:>
:
: Yes, I run BCB 5 Pro, and ran it just fine on XP SP1 (and now it's
: running on XP SP2, since I've installed the service pack).
:
: David Erbas-White

{smallsort}