Unique Computer ID

2005-05-28 08:33:12 PM
cppbuilder21
Hi,
Is there some kind of algorithm or Win32 API to get some sort of uniquely
identifiable value from a computer?
I'm trying to develop an software activation routine for my application.
Thanks.

Re:Unique Computer ID

Just saw another post on this... sorry for the dupe
"Stephane Baillargeon" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

Is there some kind of algorithm or Win32 API to get some sort of uniquely
identifiable value from a computer?

I'm trying to develop an software activation routine for my application.

Thanks.

Re:Unique Computer ID

"Stephane Baillargeon" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there some kind of algorithm or Win32 API to get some
sort of uniquely identifiable value from a computer?
Please go to www.deja.com and do a search through the newsgroup
archives. This topic has been discussed in details many many times before.
Gambit

{smallsort}