Re: Progress on the "(not so) crazy idea" ?

2004-01-17 03:28:12 AM
cppbuilder98
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:51:21 -0700, Leroy Casterline
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
The time was well over a year ago. How long do you expect professional
programmers to wait?
Interesting demand of a program that's been around for about four
months. :)
- Leo

Re:Re: Progress on the "(not so) crazy idea" ?

Randall Parker < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Is Windows really that high a percentage of the market? I thought embedded work was
20% or 30%. Anyone know?

I meant the computer programming world. If you count embedded, I'm sure
windows is much less than 90%.

< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>The time was well over a year ago. How long do you expect professional
>programmers to wait?

Interesting demand of a program that's been around for about four
months. :)

Yes, but it was in development for 2 years before it became
available<g>.

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Progress on the "(not so) crazy idea" ?

Gee, I've been doing embedded work these past 7 years,
and only now do I find out it isn't a computer! ;-)
"Leroy Casterline" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Randall Parker < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Is Windows really that high a percentage of the market? I thought embedded
work was
20% or 30%. Anyone know?

I meant the computer programming world.
If you count embedded, I'm sure windows is much less than 90%.

Re:Re: Progress on the "(not so) crazy idea" ?

I wonder why no one seems to apply this impatience to Microsoft.