C++ open letter coming next week

2004-05-07 12:51:45 AM
cppbuilder50
Just in case anyone missed this...
Robert Ehteshamzadeh (Borland QA) wrote:
An open letter is planned for next week. I'm not sure of the content,
but several BCB issues are currently being addressed.

Re:C++ open letter coming next week

Randall Parker wrote:
Just in case anyone missed this...

Robert Ehteshamzadeh (Borland QA) wrote:
>An open letter is planned for next week. I'm not sure of the content,
>but several BCB issues are currently being addressed.
Hmmm... so lets see.
6 months ago (I think it was 6 months right?) Borland said there would be an
open letter in 2 weeks. Now we hear there's an open letter in 1 week. So,
maybe in 6 months time we'll be promised an open letter in .5 weeks....
Eventually this will iterate down until its so close that Borland will just
have to give us a letter <g>.
--
Vesty.

Re:C++ open letter coming next week

Randall Parker < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
Just in case anyone missed this...

Robert Ehteshamzadeh (Borland QA) wrote:
>An open letter is planned for next week. I'm not sure of the content,
>but several BCB issues are currently being addressed.

When was this posted? I didn't see the original....
mr_organic

{smallsort}

Adam Versteegen wrote:
Randall Parker wrote:

>Just in case anyone missed this...
>
>Robert Ehteshamzadeh (Borland QA) wrote:
>>An open letter is planned for next week. I'm not sure of the
>>content, but several BCB issues are currently being addressed.

Hmmm... so lets see.

6 months ago (I think it was 6 months right?) Borland said there
would be an open letter in 2 weeks. Now we hear there's an open
letter in 1 week. So, maybe in 6 months time we'll be promised an
open letter in .5 weeks....

Eventually this will iterate down until its so close that Borland
will just have to give us a letter <g>.
I'm afraid at this point they'll skip over and insist the letter was
already sent - like BCB 2. :)
--
Ken
planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/kencamargo/

Re:C++ open letter coming next week

6 months ago (I think it was 6 months right?) Borland said there would be
an
open letter in 2 weeks. Now we hear there's an open letter in 1 week. So,
maybe in 6 months time we'll be promised an open letter in .5 weeks....
No - half a week would be 3 months:-)
Eventually this will iterate down until its so close that Borland will
just
have to give us a letter <g>.
Not quite true. It will get to a point where someone would be posting that
the letter will be out in a seconds time, and then the ng server will
implode due to the amount of postings that will be going on:-)
G.

"Adam Versteegen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
6 months ago (I think it was 6 months right?) Borland said there would be
an
open letter in 2 weeks. Now we hear there's an open letter in 1 week. So,
maybe in 6 months time we'll be promised an open letter in .5 weeks....
The wheel is still spinning, but I think the hamster has left the cage....
;-)
Dave

"Graham Reeds" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>6 months ago (I think it was 6 months right?) Borland said there would
be
an
>open letter in 2 weeks. Now we hear there's an open letter in 1 week.
So,
>maybe in 6 months time we'll be promised an open letter in .5 weeks....

No - half a week would be 3 months:-)

>Eventually this will iterate down until its so close that Borland will
just
>have to give us a letter <g>.

Not quite true. It will get to a point where someone would be posting
that
the letter will be out in a seconds time, and then the ng server will
implode due to the amount of postings that will be going on:-)

G.
The sum of the infinite series 1 + 1/2 + 1/4 + ... is 2, so given the
initial period of 6 months, we should expect the server to lock up sometime
around next october 29 when the period becomes shorter than a clock cycle.
Patrick