BCB6 copy

2006-01-27 12:23:38 AM
cppbuilder30
Hello All,
Does anyone know where I could get a copy of BCB6 from ? eBay only has ones
in Australia and UK and Amazon's price os far to high.
Jonathan

Re:BCB6 copy

"Jonathan Benedicto" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello All,

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of BCB6 from ? eBay only has
ones
in Australia and UK and Amazon's price os far to high.
www.greymatter.com/buyers/gmhome/sr3_prdidx.asp

Re:BCB6 copy

stores.ebay.co.uk/Recycled-Software
.. they often have BCB5 and BCB6. Worth contacting if it's not listed.
- Roddy

{smallsort}

Re:BCB6 copy

Stewart Gaskell wrote:
www.greymatter.com/buyers/gmhome/sr3_prdidx.asp
Thank you very much. Still too high though.
Jonathan

Re:BCB6 copy

Roddy Pratt wrote:
stores.ebay.co.uk/Recycled-Software

.. they often have BCB5 and BCB6. Worth contacting if it's not listed.
Thank you very much. I'll contact them.
Jonathan

Re:BCB6 copy

I actually have an extra copy. I bought it for a programmer that left. How do I contact you?
Thanks,
Michael

Michael Wade wrote:
I actually have an extra copy. I bought it for a programmer that left.
How do I contact you?
Thank you very much. Please could you contact me at contact at jomitech dot
com.
Jonathan