Ann: Version 4.0 of SecureBlackbox - the most complete solution for Internet security

2005-08-16 07:22:40 PM
cppbuilder94
Ladies and Gentlemen,
SecureBlackbox 4.0 (all editions) has been released today. This version
includes numerous additions and improvements.
About SecureBlackbox:
SecureBlackbox is the comprehensive security solution for your Internet and
network communications. It provides a suite of component, which add support
for industry-adopted security protocols and standards. Currently
SecureBlackbox includes the following packages:
a.. SSHBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for
SSH1 and SSH2 (including compression) and don't depend on third-party
libraries.
b.. SFTPBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for
SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP, SSH-based protocol).
c.. PGPBlackbox - complete support for PGP keys and keyrings
d.. SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete
support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1. Unlike other components SSLBlackbox
contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security
protocols, used in the package, and doesn't depend on third-party libraries.
e.. MIMEBlackbox - high-quality MIME components with own character
conversion tables and own MIME parser/assembler. When used together with
PKIBlackbox or PGPBlackbox, MIMEBlackbox offers support for S/MIME or
PGP/MIME accordingly. DomainKeys technology is supported.
f.. PKIBlackbox - offers support for Public Key Infrastructure (X.509
certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists,
certificate storages etc.). PKIBlackbox supports Windows Certificates and
Windows Certificate Storages. PKIBlackbox lets you manage certificates,
stored on CryptoCards and USB CryptoTokens, via CryptoAPI or PKCS#11.
SecureBlackbox is available in .NET, VCL and ActiveX editions, usable on
Windows, .NET and Linux/x86 platforms.
SSLBlackbox (VCL edition) includes built-in support for Delphi Sockets,
Indy, ICS, NexusDB 1 and 2 (any transport), kbmMW (Indy transport) and
RemObjects (both VCL and .NET).
Add unlimited e-mail support, free updates until major version release (and
not just several months with necessity to pay for more support and
upgrades), easy integration with existing socket components and classes,
compatibility with Delphi, C++Builder and Kylix and you will get an offer
that is hard to ignore!
Users of Delphi 8 and Delphi 2005/.NET can use .NET edition of
SecureBlackbox.
Compare SSLBlackbox with other solutions at www.eldos.com/sbb/sslcompare.php
Read the description at www.eldos.com/sbb/
Sincerely yours,
Eugene Mayevski
EldoS Corp., CTO

Re:Ann: Version 4.0 of SecureBlackbox - the most complete solution for Internet security

Is your SSH stuff compatible with OpenSSH?
Last time I tried the demo I had issues getting it to work with
openSSH. (tunnels and the SFTP client)
--
Tony Caduto
www.amsoftwaredesign.com

Re:Ann: Version 4.0 of SecureBlackbox - the most complete solution for Internet security

Hello!
You wrote on Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:31:12 -0500:
TC>Is your SSH stuff compatible with OpenSSH?
It is and was from the very beginning.
TC>Last time I tried the demo I had issues getting it to work with
TC>openSSH. (tunnels and the SFTP client)
Most likely something was done wrong. Please see www.eldos.com/support/
for tech.support options.
With best regards,