IDE chaos

: Hi...@Gmx.net (Cheetah) wrote:
>Couls someone tell me where C++ Builder stores the settings for the
>standard "New Application" that is created while C++ Builder starts.

I suspect that you want to delete

  $(BCB)\Bin\Default.*

Re:IDE chaos

Hi,

Couls someone tell me where C++ Builder stores the settings for the
standard "New Application" that is created while C++ Builder starts.

Thank you

Re:IDE chaos

Hi, Cheetah!

I think it is default.bpr in $(BCB)\bin

------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at
http://www.temporaldoorway.com
- Original digital art, writing, music and more -
C++ Builder / JBuilder Tips and The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring
(Join us!)
------

Re:IDE chaos

In article <4ifpN1EgxUjHsL1QSy7mAApfW...@4ax.com>,
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Econos.de says...
> : Hi...@Gmx.net (Cheetah) wrote:

> >Couls someone tell me where C++ Builder stores the settings for the
> >standard "New Application" that is created while C++ Builder starts.

> I suspect that you want to delete

>   $(BCB)\Bin\Default.*

I looked for the mentioned files. They don't exist. Any idea?

Re:IDE chaos

: Hi...@Gmx.net (Cheetah) wrote:
>I looked for the mentioned files. They don't exist. Any idea?

Please clarify what "chaos" you want to address.

Re:IDE chaos

In article <Np=sN2wpDv6Y47X2fPt1L3=YW...@4ax.com>,
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Econos.de says...
> : Hi...@Gmx.net (Cheetah) wrote:

> >I looked for the mentioned files. They don't exist. Any idea?

> Please clarify what "chaos" you want to address.

The windows in my standard bcb-project are somewhere on the screen.
Your advice to delete $(BCB)\Bin\Default.* couldn't help me cause these
files don't exist.

Thank you

Other Threads