Opening C++ Builder 3 projects in C++ Builder 4

I have a project in C++ Builder 3 that uses the user installed tjpeg addon.
When I try and compile it in C++ Builder 4 it complains that jpegpkg.lib is
missing.  How do I fix this?

I tried removing jpegpkg from the project but that didn't work.

Thanks

Re:Opening C++ Builder 3 projects in C++ Builder 4

Pin Tan <lonegun...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> I have a project in C++ Builder 3 that uses the user installed tjpeg
addon.
> When I try and compile it in C++ Builder 4 it complains that jpegpkg.lib
is
> missing.  How do I fix this?

> I tried removing jpegpkg from the project but that didn't work.

> Thanks

Try editting the .bpr file to get rid of the reference.

Other Threads