Setting Width and Height Properties of VB control

Does anyone have experience of changing the Width and Height
Properties of a VB ActiveX control imported as a control from
Builder 5?

When altering these properties at run-time there is
no visual effect and they remain as per design time,
but inspecting the control in the de{*word*81} show the
values have changed.

The Top and Left properties do work. Also there is some magic conversion between borland's view in pixels and twips in
visual basic, If I write a subroutine to do this and pass
in a value in pixels and set width to this value in my VB component the Vb end assumes Twips, does anyone know where
this conversion is done (borland or VB)?

Re:Setting Width and Height Properties of VB control

Hi David

Sorry, I have not the solution, but I have a question  for you:
How to import an ActiveX VB control into BCB.
I try to do that, (Component->Import ActiveX) I get no error but files .cpp
and .h are "empty" (no properties, no methods and no activeX into palette).
Could you explain to me how to create ( or import) an ActiveX VB into BCB ?

Thanks,

Alain

Other Threads