win32 api function failed error

Hye,

Because i dont know if this a problem with the ide or one of its
components i post this here too.
when opening my project options window and tabbing from one tab to
another very fast using CTRL+TAB or the mouse, I get the strange error
message :
                WIN32 API function failed
or
                WIN32 error. Code 87.
                The parameter is incorrect.

Is there a problem with the IDE or is my installation corrupt. I already
re-installed Windows 95 and C++ Builder 3.0. I even uninstalled Builder
before reinstalling it, but it did not help.

The major thing is, that I have the same problem when executing my
program. That bothers me the most.

Thomas.

VASCO DATA SECURITY NV/SA         telephone : +32 71.37.27.11
Chausse de Courcelles 113        fax       : +32 71.37.27.69
6041 Charleroi                    commercial e-mail : i...@lintel.com
BELGIUM                           technical  e-mail : t...@lintel.com

Re:win32 api function failed error

filip de laet wrote in message <3602258C.5...@lintel.com>...

Hye,

Because i dont know if this a problem with the ide or one of its
components i post this here too.
when opening my project options window and tabbing from one tab to
another very fast using CTRL+TAB or the mouse, I get the strange error
message :
                WIN32 API function failed
or
                WIN32 error. Code 87.
                The parameter is incorrect.

Is there a problem with the IDE or is my installation corrupt. I already
re-installed Windows 95 and C++ Builder 3.0. I even uninstalled Builder
before reinstalling it, but it did not help.

The major thing is, that I have the same problem when executing my
program. That bothers me the most.

Sounds like you have something wrong in one of your system DLLs.  What OS
and version of that OS are you running?

David J. Fenwick                                             d...@assetsw.com
Nomadic Developer                                       Asset Software, Inc.
Proud Member of Borland's TeamB
"We'll do anything if you don't pay us."

Other Threads