Multiple OpenGl Windows on a form

Do any OpenGL users know how to create a form within which there are
multiple OpenGL graphics windows? Apparently you can do it by using panels
and handles to the panels somehow, but I can't seem to get it right,
thanks,
Bill Waterston.

Re:Multiple OpenGl Windows on a form

Hi Bill,

try the OpenGL-Components of SignSoft. Info at
http://www.signsoft.com/international/opendev/visit.html
and free download at
http://www.signsoft.com/international/downloads/visit.html

There are Components of views, cameras, lights, materials, textures,
displaylists, ..... and they are very ease to use. Every view-component is an
OpenGL-window in a form. And you can use original OpenGL-commands
additionally.

Markus

Re:Multiple OpenGl Windows on a form

You can do it with MDI child windows. Just be sure to init OpenGl in
each windows and to call wglMakeCurrent.

Carlos.

Bill Waterston wrote:

> Do any OpenGL users know how to create a form within which there are
> multiple OpenGL graphics windows? Apparently you can do it by using panels
> and handles to the panels somehow, but I can't seem to get it right,
> thanks,
> Bill Waterston.

Other Threads