Missing classes THTML and TMenuBar

I have a project that was created in C++Builder 5.  It appears that it uses
some specific Borland libraries.  I get two errors, one error when I open
the project and one error when I compile the project.  The two errors are
below:

When I open the Borland C++Builder project:

------------------------

Error Reading Form:

Class THTML not found. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the
error may cause components to be deleted or property values to be lost.

------------------------

It displays this message for class TMenuBar as well. I do not know what or
where the THTML class is. Is it Borland specific?

When I try building the project using compiling unit:

------------------------

Field MainWindow -> HTMLBrowser does not have a corresponding component.
Remove the declaration?

------------------------

It displays this message for a couple of fields (AcknowledgeHTMLBrowser,
MenuBar1) so I think if I fix it for one it will fix it for all of them.

Someone mentioned they thought the THTML and TMenuBar were Borland custom
libraries, but I can't find them on the Borland website.

Please help.

Thank you,

Tyler Short

Software Engineer, Adapter Technologies

webMethods, Inc.

Phone: (408) 962-5180

Cell: (650) 787-7592

Email: tsh...@webMethods.com

http://www.webMethods.com

Re:Missing classes THTML and TMenuBar

> Class THTML not found. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the
> error may cause components to be deleted or property values to be lost.

THTML was a NetMasters OCX that was replaced by TCppWebBrowser in
BCB5 so your BCB5 must have imported the old OCX at one point.

--Craig

Re:Missing classes THTML and TMenuBar

Hi Tyler,

I use BCB5, and on the installation CD, this old component library is
available for install in the directory         <x:>\INFO\EXTRAS\NetManage

Greetings,

Peter

"Tyler Short" <tsh...@webmethods.com> wrote in message

> I have a project that was created in C++Builder 5.  It appears that it
uses
> some specific Borland libraries.  I get two errors, one error when I open
> the project and one error when I compile the project.  The two errors are
> below:

Re:Missing classes THTML and TMenuBar

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:44:25 -0700, "Tyler Short"

<tsh...@webmethods.com> wrote:
>Someone mentioned they thought the THTML and TMenuBar were Borland custom
>libraries, but I can't find them on the Borland website.

TMenubar was probably obtained here:
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/downloads/

<quote>
TMenubar Component(Created 10/13/98, Size 954 bytes)
This is a TToolbar descendant that has a menu property which allows
you to assign a TMainMenu to the toolbar. The component then
incorporates all of the menu items into the toolbar.
</quote>

Other Threads