Console app doesn't work on DOS machine

Hi,
I did a console app because I needed to let it work on a DOS machine,
but, when I launch the mini-app from that machine it says that the app
must run under Win32.
Isn't then possible to make a console app. for DOS with BCB4?

--
Ciao
   Formentz

---Francesco Formenti
---Nickname: Formentz
---email: france...@leotron.com

Re:Console app doesn't work on DOS machine

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:49:55 +0200, "Francesco !Formentz! Formenti"

<france...@leotron.com> wrote:
>I did a console app because I needed to let it work on a DOS machine,
>but, when I launch the mini-app from that machine it says that the app
>must run under Win32.
>Isn't then possible to make a console app. for DOS with BCB4?

A console app is still a Win32 program, and requires Windows - it just
happens to use the DOS shell it's started from for I/O if you launch
it from one.

Borland C++ can create plain DOS programs.

"You may look like we do
 Talk like we do
 But you know how it is
 You're not one of us" - Peter Gabriel