HTML components

Hello,

Can anyone provide locations or venders of good HTML VCL's - OCX's
I desire one that supports <layer></layer>
I have had no luck with Netmasters and MS internet components.
Net masters does not appear to support layers and MS Internet components
never
installed properly so I could access Navigate2(); to even access a page
for testing.

TIA
Wayne

Re:HTML components

Hi Wayne,

Wayne S <waynesm...@iquest.net> wrote in message

> Can anyone provide locations or venders of good HTML VCL's - OCX's

---
There's a great one at www.pbear.com

Regards,
Theodor
---------------------------------------
theo...@sulako.com
Sulako Developments
http://www.sulako.com

Re:HTML components

Hi, Theodor!

Theodor Kleynhans wrote:
> There's a great one at www.pbear.com

Could you explain how this great component is working with BCB? I mean
THtmlLite first of all.

--
| )))))

|___
|ooo|
|ooo|
|ooo|
|___|
Sergei.

Re:HTML components

    Hi Sergei

    You should try http://www.torry.ru/

VCL  Internet#1 and find ThtmlViewer & TFrameViewer v7.0

Re:HTML components

 They used to support BCB at least. I guess there wasn't enough of a
market here. I'm pretty sure I still have my old BCB pbear component,
however, you probably can't register it and it's for BCB3. Maybe contact
PBear author?
 Good luck on IE Wayne as that seems your only real choice I'm aware of.
     CP
Sergei Sorokin wrote:

> Hi, Theodor!

> Theodor Kleynhans wrote:

> > There's a great one at www.pbear.com

> Could you explain how this great component is working with BCB? I mean
> THtmlLite first of all.

Re:HTML components

Thanks. I've loaded it and even installed already. But I see "demo" in
the description of this component. What does it mean here? May be I
don't have all possibilities of this component or it will stop working
in 1(2,3,...) months?

Marian Weisser wrote:
>     Hi Sergei

>     You should try http://www.torry.ru/

> VCL  Internet#1 and find ThtmlViewer & TFrameViewer v7.0

--
| )))))

|___
|ooo|
|ooo|
|ooo|
|___|
Sergei.

Re:HTML components

: Sergei Sorokin <ser...@ncc.nnov.ru> wrote:

>I've loaded it and even installed already. But I see "demo" in
>the description of this component. What does it mean here?

Perhaps an incentive to purchase as licence?