Problems with StatusBar

Hi there,
I am working on a image processing project. For this I am doing an
interface, in which I would like to be able to show an enlarged part of
an image in the statusbar, when you move the mouse over the picture. I
have divided the statusbar into two panels but I am unable to write
(havent gotten to the image part yet) to a panel. I have tried the
following code, which is very similar to that in the example listed
under TStatusBar::Panels:

MainForm->StatusBar1->Panels[0]->Text = "coordinates"

I get the message "structure required on left side of -> or ->*".
I hope someone can help me with this problem. Also if anyone has a idea
about how I can copy part of my image, enlarge it (x2/x3), and display
it at the statusbar fast, I would appriciate if they send me a mail.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Grosse

Re:Problems with StatusBar

Hi Michael

It should be...
MainForm->StatusBar1->Panels->Items[0]->Text = "coordinates"

Hop it helps... Jonas

Other Threads