Direct Draw Surface to bitmap

Hello!

I'm trying to learn some Direct Draw programming and would like to know how
I can read the content of a DD-surface into a bitmap.

Then I wonder where I can find a help file for the things defined in
ddraw.h.

Thanks in advance
Tomas

Re:Direct Draw Surface to bitmap

You can Lock and memcpy the surface data directly to a bitmap

Lars

"Tomas Halvarsson" <tomas...@indauto.se> wrote:
> how I can read the content of a DD-surface into a bitmap.

See my tutorial "Using the GDI to Take DirectDraw Screenshots" at
http://www.mr-gamemaker.com.

M.F.

Re:Direct Draw Surface to bitmap

Thanks, that helped me understand!

> See my tutorial "Using the GDI to Take DirectDraw Screenshots" at
> http://www.mr-gamemaker.com.

> M.F.

Other Threads