programming C++Builder5

how do you program the following code in C++Builder5?

#include <stdio.h>

int main(void) {
   printf("Hello World");
   return 0;

}

Re:programming C++Builder5

"Randy" <slyfo...@netzero.net> wrote in message

> how do you program the following code in C++Builder5?

> #include <stdio.h>

> int main(void) {
>    printf("Hello World");
>    return 0;
> }

Create a new console application and use the code you've written below.  The
console will disappear straight away however so you might want to change it

#include <conio.h>
#include <stdio.h>

int main(void)
{
    printf("Hello World\nPress Any Key to Exit");
    getch();
    return 0;

}

Russell

Re:programming C++Builder5

I get thatDe{*word*81} Kennel BORDRBK511.DLL is missing or not registered.
Russell Hind <r...@techprt.co.uk> wrote in message news:38f02f03@dnews...

> "Randy" <slyfo...@netzero.net> wrote in message
> > how do you program the following code in C++Builder5?

> > #include <stdio.h>

> > int main(void) {
> >    printf("Hello World");
> >    return 0;
> > }

> Create a new console application and use the code you've written below.
The
> console will disappear straight away however so you might want to change
it

> #include <conio.h>
> #include <stdio.h>

> int main(void)
> {
>     printf("Hello World\nPress Any Key to Exit");
>     getch();
>     return 0;
> }

> Russell

Re:programming C++Builder5

C++Builder 5 you dont have to. When C++Builder starts up it creates an
application.
Select a TLabel component from the pallete, drop it on the Form and set its
Caption
Property to Hello World. Run the programme, it will compile automatically.

> I get thatDe{*word*81} Kennel BORDRBK511.DLL is missing or not registered.

go to the dos prompt and type

tregsvr c:\program files\common\borland shared\de{*word*81}\bordrnk511.dll

(you'll have to check the path and filename of the dll but tregsvr should be
in the borland bin directory).

Russell

Other Threads