TTrayIcon component (freeware) is released

You may load a freeware TTrayIcon component at
http://sergss.newmail.ru/BCB_eng.htm

All comments, suggesstions or bug reports are welcome.
--
Visit my page : http://sergss.newmail.ru
| )))))

|___
|ooo|
|ooo|
|ooo|
|___|
Sergei.

Re:TTrayIcon component (freeware) is released

Sergei Sorokin wrote:

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Maybe it was infatuation or the thrill of the chase.

Other Threads