Problem embeding a tmenu-object into a ttoolbar/tcoolbar-object

Hi everyone!

I am actually building an application frame for several projects. I am using
builder 4 with the vcl-library. To get the latest MS look and feel I would
like to embed the tmenu-object
into a ttoolbar/tcoolbar-object (as it is also shown also in the environment
of builder 4 or
in almost every MS application).

How can this be done???

I did not find a way to embed anything in a toolbar besides toolbuttons.
So I tried the coolbar. In the coolbands control property I can choose
almost every object - but no tmenu object.

Thanks for your help

Andreas

Re:Problem embeding a tmenu-object into a ttoolbar/tcoolbar-object

: "Andreas Aichlseder" <a.aichlse...@schauer.co.at> wrote:

>I would like to embed the tmenu-object
>into a ttoolbar/tcoolbar-object

Download the TMenuBar component from the Delphi (!) downloads section of
the Borland Developer Support web site
(http://www.borland.com/devsupport/). Install this component into
C++Builder as every other component.

--