Still trying to convert BCC 5.02 to BCB 3.0 project

On converting an existing BC++ 5.02 project with idetobpr.exe
there is a message about aotomaticaly adding BI_NAMESPACE
compiler option. The resulting project does not compile under BCB 3.0.

By removing the BI_NAMESPACE-option is compiling possible, but the
linker abort with the message:
[LinkerError] 'F:\COMPILER\BORLAND\CBUILDER3\LIB\C0W32.OBJ' contains
invalid OMF record, type 0x00.

What is wrong with my project?
Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance!
Wladimir

Re:Still trying to convert BCC 5.02 to BCB 3.0 project

It sounds like something is pointing to the wrong directory, or OBJ's (or
LIB's) are being included that hav'nt been recompiled with version 3.

I have converted several projects (and libraries) and the BI_NAMESPACE
*does* need to be included if the project is to be built correctly.

If the project is not too large, send me a copy and I'll check it out. No
promises :-)

Martin.
memorys...@infotelecom.es

Wladimir Jordanow escribi en mensaje <35A9CB4C.5206...@rz.tu-ilmenau.de>...

>On converting an existing BC++ 5.02 project with idetobpr.exe
>there is a message about aotomaticaly adding BI_NAMESPACE
>compiler option. The resulting project does not compile under BCB 3.0.

>By removing the BI_NAMESPACE-option is compiling possible, but the
>linker abort with the message:
>[LinkerError] 'F:\COMPILER\BORLAND\CBUILDER3\LIB\C0W32.OBJ' contains
>invalid OMF record, type 0x00.

>What is wrong with my project?
>Can anybody help me?
>Thanks in advance!