License Information not found

Hi have an activeX control which I can use without any problems wiht
VC++ and VB. I have imported the ActiveX control
into BCB++ 4.0 prof.. Now BCB tells me it couldn't find the license
information !

Hope somebody can help

Bilgi

Re:License Information not found

: Bilgi Sakarya <bi...@riskreturn.ch> wrote:

>Hi have an activeX control which I can use without any problems wiht
>VC++ and VB. I have imported the ActiveX control
>into BCB++ 4.0 prof.. Now BCB tells me it couldn't find the license
>information !

This ActiveX control's licence may be tied to Microsoft VC++ or VB - it is
up to the vendor to test whether it allows design-time use of the control
in other development environments.

Please contact the vendor of the control whether you *are* licenced to use
the control from within Borland C++Builder.