QuickReport is blank!

When I installed BCB 4 on my computer I have to upgrade my projects made in
BCB 3.
It went smoth, until I tried to print a QuickReport and nothing happend.
When I did a preview on the Report it was just grey/blank!

What is the problem???

/Erik

Re:QuickReport is blank!

Erik,

        Quick reports is very fussy about controls being drawn "Inside the
lines".  Check to see if one of your controls is either outside the
viewable area, or extents beyond it.  Even having a line too long can
cause QR to fail.  I've also seen cases where it displayed fine on the
screen, but would not print.

Erik Holmberg wrote:

> When I installed BCB 4 on my computer I have to upgrade my projects made in
> BCB 3.
> It went smoth, until I tried to print a QuickReport and nothing happend.
> When I did a preview on the Report it was just grey/blank!

> What is the problem???

> /Erik

Re:QuickReport is blank!

Hello again!

I think I have come up with the solution myself.
In BCB 4  you HAVE to place a QRBand on the QR even if it doesnt contain
any text.
Otherwise it wont show any paper or any QRLabels at all!
This was not the case in BCB 3.
Rather strange.....

/Erik

Re:QuickReport is blank!

Erik, please do not post messages with (large) attachments.

Usually these are an annoyance for people who download and read the
newsgroups off-line, as these postings are quite expensive to download
(one reason that attachments are mentioned in the newsgroups guidelines at
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/).

Please try to briefly describe your problem and include a *small* code
snippet in the message body that illustrates the problem; the shorter your
message, the easier it is to spot the problem.

If you would like to make available large amounts of data, for example a
complete project, drop all this on a web or FTP server, or send it to the
person who specifically requested the data via email.

There are many services that provide web space for free, for example
http://www.geocities.com/ and http://www.xoom.com/ - and setting up with
them is a matter of minutes.

Thanks!

I have cancelled (deleted) your posting for this reason.