Porting Builder 5 Com Clients to Builder 6

I've a number of COM Clients imported in Builder 5 (CppWebBrowser for
IE6, Shockwave, Flash, ...).
What should I do to recompile the apps that use these auto generated
.cpp and .h with builder 6?
Can I use the old wrappers or is it better to reimport all the ocx
controls with the new tools?
I remember I had to do some manual adjusting in order to get pretty
good working interfaces and I wouldn't repeat that job.
Has the import tool been improved?

Re:Porting Builder 5 Com Clients to Builder 6

"eric67" <myfant...@libero.it> wrote in message

> Can I use the old wrappers or is it better to
> reimport all the ocx controls with the new tools?

Reimport.

Gambit

Other Threads