TTabSheets don't appear under WinNT4.

Hi All,

  I have a problem with dynamically created TTabSheets under WinNT.

I developed my program with BCB4 Pro + patch1&2 under Win98.
That program ( a single exe, no RTL, no Packages ) works fine under
Win98.
The same ( which comes with its own installer ) runs on NT( 4
workstation, SP6a ) too, but it doesn't show the TTabSheets.
I also unseccessfully tried to update the common controls.

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

Joachim

Re:TTabSheets don't appear under WinNT4.

Hi, Joachim!

I have run a program which uses TTabSheets successfully under NT4
Workstation SP4. Either its the higher SP or something else is wrong.

------
Mark Cashman, TeamB C++ Builder
C++ Builder, JBuilder programming information
Home of The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring - Join us!
------

Other Threads