Compiler problems in BCB3

Hi
When i was recompiling my app in BCB3,
after few litlle changes in one of my project files,
compiler stoped and showed errors in one
of system files which i don't even have included.
It's file "_stddef.h". It showed declaration syntax error
somewhere at the begining of the file at line "namespace std {".
I suppose it's compiler's error because i haven't touched
that file. I tried with restarting my computer and compiling
again, but everything was the same.

Thanks in advanced!

mark...@usa.net

Re:Compiler problems in BCB3

: "mac" <mark...@usa.net> wrote:
>It's file "_stddef.h". It showed declaration syntax error
>somewhere at the begining of the file at line "namespace std {".

You somewhere have an open #if clause or some comment - something in a
file BEFORE <vcl.h> is included that will make the compilation fail

Re:Compiler problems in BCB3

Hi, Marko!

Try exiting the IDE, deleting your precompiled header files (*.csm and
*.#??). Then reboot and recompile.

------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at
http://www.temporaldoorway.com
- Original digital art, writing, music and more -
C++ Builder / JBuilder Tips and The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring
(Join us!)
------

Re:Compiler problems in BCB3

Anyone know what the hell this is trying to tell me..

BillT (a novice)

: "Bill Tudor" <BillTu...@freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Anyone know what the hell this is trying to tell me..

It tells you that you managed somehow managed to mess up the BPR.

Hot candidates are duplicate lines, too many "\" characters etc. Have a
look at Project | View Makefile.