Ancestor not found in new language...

Hi ,

Try the following:
Make a form with a component (a label or memo...) on it.
Inherit a second form from this form.
Add a new language and try to click on the inherited form in the new
language. You'll get an error like
'Ancestor for component Memo1 not found' and then you can delete the
reference to it (and so your form isn't inerited anymore) or you can select
a copy of the component. With a copy it will compile, but if you try to
execute it it will fail with and claim about that there're two components
with the same name ;-(((( (the component in the original form and the
component-copy in the inharited form).
As we have some inherited Forms (and we MUST do that) I'm not able to
translate my project.
Do I miss anything or is it really a bug ?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Bye,
--
Dipl. Ing. Oliver Rutsch
EMail: orut...@sympatec.com Tel.:+49 5321/563-137

Re:Ancestor not found in new language...

Oh, I forgot to mention:

We're using the enterprise edition of BCB5, Service Pack 1 and Win2000.

Bye,

--
Dipl. Ing. Oliver Rutsch
EMail: orut...@sympatec.com Tel.:+49 5321/563-137