A/Vs when BCB6 closes (in Win XP Home)

I have recently installed BCB6 having previously used BCB4. Almost always
when I close BCB6 I get two or three access violation messages. They seem to
vary as to where the error is reported to be. It does not seem to matter
whether or not I have run my program (in fact I have been mostly sorting out
the conversion problems up to now).

So far no similar problem until I close the IDE.

Has anyone similar experience and/or solution. (I have installed updates 1
and 2; no improvement.)
Derek

--
email response appreciated to
derek.newsb...@btopenworld.com

Re:A/Vs when BCB6 closes (in Win XP Home)

"Derek Harvey" <derek.har...@btinternet.com> wrote in message <news:atb8ca$bdk$1@venus.btinternet.com>...
> I have recently installed BCB6 having previously used BCB4. Almost always
> when I close BCB6 I get two or three access violation messages. They seem to
> vary as to where the error is reported to be. It does not seem to matter
> whether or not I have run my program (in fact I have been mostly sorting out
> the conversion problems up to now).

> So far no similar problem until I close the IDE.

> Has anyone similar experience

Yes everyday

>and/or solution.

Yes, Forget that poor IDE.

Just one question, is Delphi6 7 lesser buggy than BCB6 ?

Other Threads