Form Sizing?

in FormSwow() I put
FormTest->Width = 200;
It causes a big error.
How can I change the size of the Form dynamically?
It shouldn't be that hard and it would really help.
Thanx, Mike Breeden

Re:Form Sizing?

In a form event you can do:

Width=200;

Is FormTest  set with a valid value (i.e. not null).

--
Robert Chafer

Make the planets move for you at: http://www.silverfrost.com

"Mike Breeden" <seah...@access1.net> wrote in message

> in FormSwow() I put
> FormTest->Width = 200;
> It causes a big error.
> How can I change the size of the Form dynamically?
> It shouldn't be that hard and it would really help.
> Thanx, Mike Breeden

Re:Form Sizing?

> in FormSwow() I put
> FormTest->Width = 200;
> It causes a big error.
> How can I change the size of the Form dynamically?

  Is your main form (in which you use the OnShow event)
different from FormTest?

  My guess is that the form you're trying to access
(FormTest) has not been created yet.  Go to Project |
Options... and under the Forms tab, make sure that
FormTest is in the "Auto-create" list.

--
Yoto Yotov

Re:Form Sizing?

Do not change the form size in the FormShow event, that will
cause recursive calls to the same function that may end up in stack
over-flow.
Set the form size in some other event like FormActive or do it in the
constructor. OR set the values in Formshow only once.

Mike Breeden wrote:
> in FormSwow() I put
> FormTest->Width = 200;
> It causes a big error.
> How can I change the size of the Form dynamically?
> It shouldn't be that hard and it would really help.
> Thanx, Mike Breeden

  parikosh.vcf
< 1K Download

Other Threads