Frequent Sudden Pauses in BCB4

Hi,
  when I'm working with BCB4(in the code editor and in the project manager),
it does a lot of pauses consistently for no reason. The cursor just turn to
the hourglass type, and a few seconds later it goes back to the arrow type.
Anyone has a clue about what's happening here?

Re:Frequent Sudden Pauses in BCB4

That is CodeInsight coming on.  You can stop this by hitting ESC.  Also you can
turn automatic CI off from the enviorment options and you can use it by hand
when you need it.  Finally you can get better performance from both CI and BCB
in general with well designed pre compiled headers.  Information on that can be
found at www.bcbdev.com.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance