How to create an ActiveX control in BCB6 which contains a couple of VCL controls?

Hi!

I have begun to create my apps in BCB6 just a two weeks ago. And I did not
found the clear mechanism how to create an ActiveX control in BCB6 which may
contain a couple of VCL-inherited controls, just like in Visual Basic. The
ActiveX wizard allow to create a control which may be inherited only from
one VCL component... Or not? For example, how to create an ActiveX control
in BCB6 which contains a TEdit and TButton -like controls together?

Thanks.

Re:How to create an ActiveX control in BCB6 which contains a couple of VCL controls?

Use a TActiveForm

Gambit

"Max Luzin" <maksim.lu...@wsy.lt> wrote in message

> I did not found the clear mechanism how to create an
> ActiveX control in BCB6 which may contain a couple
> of VCL-inherited controls, just like in Visual Basic.

Other Threads