using OLE container to browse MS word document

Hi,

I am trying to write a simple MS WORD document viwer for my own using.
I separate the main form into two part, top half is a file list of MS WORD
file(*.doc), and
on the bottom of the form is an OLE container of MS WORD. When click a
doc file, container show the content of the doc file and not allowed
editing.
 And I wish the OLD container do not show the menu and tool bar of MS WORD,
 because it is just a WORD viewer.

My problem is :
1. When a doc file is clicked, what is the function should I call to open
it?
2. How to hide the menu and tool bar of MS WORD?