Listing only fonts from a specific directory and not the winfontdir

Hi.

Recently i asked for help about loading a font that is not in the
font directory. An i got an answer. I was told that i could use
these API functions:

AddFontResource()
RemoveFontResource()

Don't get me wrong the functions work fine. The thing is:

I also want to retrieve the typeface name of the font that I've
loaded (and i don't know how to) so I can keep track of the font.
I need this because I don't want to list all of the font that are in
the win font table to at the same time.

In short:

I just want to list all the fonts I have loaded from a specific
directory, and not the other fonts that are in the win font table.

Can anyone help me?

thanx
/iman