How To Reach the Rigth bracket

I would like to reach the rigth bracket of  a sentence like this

if (a=1) {

}

In vi (UNIX) I can put the cursor close to the open bracket and reach his
matched left one by a ShortCut.

How can I do it in C++ Builder.
Is Possible ?
.

Thank you in advanced.

Re:How To Reach the Rigth bracket

: "pepito perez" <pep...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I would like to reach the rigth bracket of  a sentence like this

>if (a=1) {
>}

Pepito, this here isn't really where the people who know about your
problem with the editor (or the IDE as a whole) hang out, so a much better
place for your question probably is the group

Having said that, please have a look at the documentation for "editor
keyboard shortcuts" (help index). For the default keyboard binding (on an
US keyboard, at least), you will find this:

  Alt+[  Finds the matching delimiter (forward)
  Alt+]  Finds the matching delimiter (backward)

These shortcuts may vary across keyboard bindings, so please read the
documentation for *your* keyboard binding.

To learn more about this server and the group that it carries, have a look
at http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/

Thanks!

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)

Re:How To Reach the Rigth bracket

Thank You,
In my PC, the shortcut is Ctrl+Q+]

It works perect.

Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB) <Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Econos.de> wrote in message

> : "pepito perez" <pep...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >I would like to reach the rigth bracket of  a sentence like this

> >if (a=1) {
> >}

> Pepito, this here isn't really where the people who know about your
> problem with the editor (or the IDE as a whole) hang out, so a much better
> place for your question probably is the group

> Having said that, please have a look at the documentation for "editor
> keyboard shortcuts" (help index). For the default keyboard binding (on an
> US keyboard, at least), you will find this:

>   Alt+[  Finds the matching delimiter (forward)
>   Alt+]  Finds the matching delimiter (backward)

> These shortcuts may vary across keyboard bindings, so please read the
> documentation for *your* keyboard binding.

> To learn more about this server and the group that it carries, have a look
> at http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/

> Thanks!

> --
> General information: